We want to wish you a wonderful 4th of July holiday.
May God bless you with friends, family, food and fun. May He bless you with the remembrance of the real day of FREEDOM, the day that Jesus died for our freedom.
“To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:31-36
Jesus came so we could be set free from the sins that have entangled us and He has given us hope of eternal life through Him. We live in a fallen world where people live for whatever they choose to live for. I did.
Until 21 years ago I didn’t believe I needed Jesus. I did things my own way. I thought being a Christian was boring. I needed peace but had no idea until I met Jesus what that really meant.
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Do you believe that Jesus can take away your sins? Do you believe that He gives peace?
Do you understand that He offers this to you?
As a citizen of the United States of America I celebrate Independence Day today, as many others do.
I’m proud to say, “I’m an American.”
But I’m more proud to say, “I am a Christian who has surrendered my heart and life to my Lord, my Savior, my Jesus!” I will find my freedom in Him!
Have a wonderful day!
How can I pray for you today? Please leave me a message in the comments.
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017
- Do I Really Need Daily and Annual Goals? - January 4, 2017
- Teach Your Children the Importance of Giving - December 12, 2016
- Why Do We Have Family Traditions? - December 7, 2016