We are almost to Easter Sunday! This is the week we reflect on what Christ did for us on the cross as we prepare to celebrate His resurrection on Sunday.
We want to reflect and celebrate Christ Resurrection in today’s Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up. Let’s share the good news.
Share the Gospel
“And he said unto them, ‘Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.'” (Mark 16:15 KJV)
After Jesus rose from the dead, part of His final instructions to His followers was to preach the gospel to every creature.
Today let’s celebrate Christ’s resurrection by sharing the gospel with our readers.
What is the Gospel?
Paul wrote concerning the gospel,
“For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV)
So for today’s prompt let’s Share the Good News.
What does the Gospel mean to you?
Write a post and link up with us below.
Don’t have a blog? We would love for you to share your thoughts with us in the comments.
- What Being a Mom Looks Like - June 15, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp- Who Are You? - April 6, 2016
- Who is the Real Fool? - April 1, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday #LinkUp: Take Up Your Cross - March 30, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up: Share the Gospel - March 23, 2016
- How to Explain the Cross to Children - March 11, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp – Prepare the Way of the Lord - March 9, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday – Spiritual Spring Cleaning - March 2, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up – Who Do You Love? - February 24, 2016
- A Part of God’s Family - February 19, 2016