Spring is in the air! And that means many of us are starting to think about Spring Cleaning. Doesn’t having a clean house feel good?
There is a feeling of great accomplishment to finally get rid of the clutter and get all the nastiness out from normally hidden places.
While cleaning up our home is good, there is one type of Spring Cleaning we really need even more.
That is our Spiritual cleaning.
Christ died on the cross for our sins and His sacrifice saves us once and for all. After we are saved He wants us to be totally committed to living for Him. He wants His best for us.
But sometimes after we’ve given our life to Christ it is easy to slip into old habits. That’s when we need to take a good look into our heart and see if there is something keeping us from having that perfect fellowship with Him.
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. (Psalm 51:10 KJV)
So for our Warm Hearted Wednesday Link Up, let’s do some Spiritual Spring Cleaning.
Write and share an encouraging post showing God’s Spring Cleaning in action.
Was there a time God has renewed a right spirit within you?
Write a post and link up with us below.
Don’t have a blog? We would love for you to share your experience with us in the comments.
- What Being a Mom Looks Like - June 15, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp- Who Are You? - April 6, 2016
- Who is the Real Fool? - April 1, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday #LinkUp: Take Up Your Cross - March 30, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up: Share the Gospel - March 23, 2016
- How to Explain the Cross to Children - March 11, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp – Prepare the Way of the Lord - March 9, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday – Spiritual Spring Cleaning - March 2, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up – Who Do You Love? - February 24, 2016
- A Part of God’s Family - February 19, 2016