It’s Warm Hearted Wednesday time again! As you probably know if you’ve been following our blog, this month we’ve been talking about love and using scripture from 1 John.
This week we want to hear your love story. Who do you truly love?
It can be your parent(s), your spouse, your child(ren), a friend, a beloved pet, etc. We want to hear about what you love about them and how you as a family member or friend demonstrate your love for them.
For example, I enjoy showing love by spending quality time with my family. I will write more about that on my personal blog to link up.
But right now we want to hear from you.
Who do you love?
Share your posts in the link up below. Or if you prefer you can also share your story with us in the comments.
Spread the word by sharing this post and letting others know that you are participating in this #WarmHeartedWednesday #LinkUp.
- What Being a Mom Looks Like - June 15, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp- Who Are You? - April 6, 2016
- Who is the Real Fool? - April 1, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday #LinkUp: Take Up Your Cross - March 30, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up: Share the Gospel - March 23, 2016
- How to Explain the Cross to Children - March 11, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp – Prepare the Way of the Lord - March 9, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday – Spiritual Spring Cleaning - March 2, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up – Who Do You Love? - February 24, 2016
- A Part of God’s Family - February 19, 2016