Early Bird tickets go on sale February 29th!
Mark your calendars to be one of the first to grab your ticket to the First Annual Ask God Todays Women’s Conference with National Recording Artist Mike Weaver with Big Daddy Weave.
We are super excited to have Mike Weaver join us here in South Carolina on June 24th to lead us to the heart of Christ through worship.
Are you overwhelmed with life?
Join us for two days in June to discover how to be overwhelmed with Christ instead of life.
Remember tickets will go on sale February 29th and will be available at the Early-bird price for one day only of $30.
Watch for more details.
What: Ask God Today Women’s Conference
Where: Crossroads Baptist Church, Spartanburg, SC
When: Friday, June 24, 2016 5:00 PM – Saturday, June 25, 2016 5:00 PM
Recording Artist, Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave and Keynote Speaker, Joy Greene of Joytime Ministries and Keynote Speaker, Brenda McGraw of Ask God Today Ministries
Breakout Sessions with the Ask God Today Ministries Team
Worship Leaders: Matt and Libby Wright and Recording Artist, Ben Montgomery
Do you have any questions?
Leave us a comment.
Will you help us spread the word? Please re-tweet for us by clicking below or share this post on your Facebook page!
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017
- Do I Really Need Daily and Annual Goals? - January 4, 2017
- Teach Your Children the Importance of Giving - December 12, 2016
- Why Do We Have Family Traditions? - December 7, 2016