We started a new series here at Ask God Today Ministries for the month of February entitled “Your Heart Message” sharing a message of love and hope from the book of 1 John.
Now we want to hear from you.
What is your heart message?
In yesterday’s post, “Can You Proclaim You Believe?” Brenda talked about sharing our testimonies and proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ with those we come in contact with.
“That which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.” – 1 John 1:3
So for this Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up we want to hear your heart message.
Write your testimony or share a story of how God has moved in your life.
Then share your blog post in the Link-Up below.
If you don’t have a blog, you can share your testimony or story with us in the comments. We want to hear from you.
We would also love for you to share this post with your friends so they can link up with us as well.
- What Being a Mom Looks Like - June 15, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp- Who Are You? - April 6, 2016
- Who is the Real Fool? - April 1, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday #LinkUp: Take Up Your Cross - March 30, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up: Share the Gospel - March 23, 2016
- How to Explain the Cross to Children - March 11, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp – Prepare the Way of the Lord - March 9, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday – Spiritual Spring Cleaning - March 2, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up – Who Do You Love? - February 24, 2016
- A Part of God’s Family - February 19, 2016