Welcome back to our Warm Hearted Wednesday link-up! During our last link up we wrote posts which we called Pep Talk 2016 going along with this months theme. You can go to our Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up page to read any of our previous WHW posts. Last week we asked you to write a post expressing something you feel passionately about and asked you to share it with us in either the link-up or the comments. Today let’s be each other’s cheerleaders. In sports, cheerleaders are the ones encouraging the team to give it all they’ve got no matter what the score looks like.
Are you meeting your goals so far this year? Do you see others struggling?
Let’s write and share posts that will encourage each other to keep pushing through no matter what the score looks like.
Let’s give it all we got!
Are you with us?!
You can add your post in the link-up below. Don’t have a blog feel free to share your encouragement with us in the comments.
You can also share the love by spreading the news of our link-up with your friends. You can add the link to this Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up in your post, share our Link-Up image, or simply share this post with your friends. We love to hear from you!
- What Being a Mom Looks Like - June 15, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp- Who Are You? - April 6, 2016
- Who is the Real Fool? - April 1, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday #LinkUp: Take Up Your Cross - March 30, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up: Share the Gospel - March 23, 2016
- How to Explain the Cross to Children - March 11, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp – Prepare the Way of the Lord - March 9, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday – Spiritual Spring Cleaning - March 2, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up – Who Do You Love? - February 24, 2016
- A Part of God’s Family - February 19, 2016