Welcome back to our Warm Hearted Wednesday link up. We have enjoyed reading posts from all those that have linked up with us so far. If you want to look back over some of our past link-ups from December you can find them on this Warm Hearted Wednesday page.
This month we started this New Year with a series of posts that we call Pep Talks 2016. In our “Pep Talk” posts it is our desire to encourage you with messages each of our contributing writers feel we need to share.
Now we want to hear from you.
Is there a message you feel strongly about that you want to share with the world? Maybe it’s part of your New Year resolution or goals.
Here is your opportunity.
Write a post or “pep talk” that encourages us to do more(or less) this year and share it with us in the link-up below.
You can add the link to this Warm Hearted Wednesday post or with our WHW button in the post you are linking-up in order to share more Warm Hearted Wednesday posts with your readers.
And invite your friends! We would love for them to link-up with us as well.
If you don’t have a blog but have an encouraging message you would like to share with us feel free to share it with us in the comments.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- What Being a Mom Looks Like - June 15, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp- Who Are You? - April 6, 2016
- Who is the Real Fool? - April 1, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday #LinkUp: Take Up Your Cross - March 30, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up: Share the Gospel - March 23, 2016
- How to Explain the Cross to Children - March 11, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp – Prepare the Way of the Lord - March 9, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday – Spiritual Spring Cleaning - March 2, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up – Who Do You Love? - February 24, 2016
- A Part of God’s Family - February 19, 2016