Welcome to Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up with Ask God Today.
Hello friends and readers. We just want you all to know how much we appreciate your loyalty to Ask God Today Ministries.
This has been a wonderful year! Last December our team was birthed and instead of just reading my posts, you were given the opportunity to read from the fabulous writers with our team. It has been a great year.
We have now started our Warm Hearted Wednesdays Link-up so we can also get to know you and read your posts as well.
Today’s prompt is: Christmas Memory 2015
If you’re a blogger, and you have written a post for your site about a memory from this Christmas, would you share it with us and link up? If you don’t blog, that’s okay too! Just leave your memory in the comments section below! Just link-up below.
Thanks so much for stopping in today! Have a wonderful day!
Brenda and the AGTM team
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017