Hi, I’m Ann Cooke with Ask God Today Ministries. This month we are reading our favorite Christmas stories. I have chosen “But What Can I Give Him?” by Laura Hamlet.
This is a story of the birth of Christ and how it affects our lives and actions. We find out that;
With me today are my grandson, Sawyer and his friend, Evie. They are going to help me read so let’s get started, okay?
Merry Christmas and wishes for a blessed New Year!
Do you have a favorite Christmas book that you read to your children or used to have read to you?
Please share it with us in the comments.
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017