Welcome to Ask God Today’s Warm Hearted Wednesday Link Up.
This is where you can find our Ask God Today Ministries’ Contributing Writers and Friends linking up every other Wednesday with our very own Warm Hearted Posts.
Today is the first of what we hope will be many Warm Hearted Wednesdays and we want to hear from you. Did something special happen during Thanksgiving that you would like to share with us? Did God bless you in some way that you want to share with the world?
Our writing prompt this week is: share a recent experience that you are thankful for.
Share with us something that has really blessed you and warmed your heart recently.
And since this is our first time here are a few guidelines to help keep things fun and friendly.
- Use the url of the specific post you are linking up (for example: http://askgodtoday.com/warm-hearted-wednesdays-link-up instead of just http://askgodtoday.com).
- We all like to know someone is reading what we write. That’s why we ask that you at least visit the person that linked up immediately before you and comment on their post. Let them know that you are visiting them from Ask God Today’s Warm Hearted Wednesday link up.
- Share the love by adding the link to this Warm Hearted Wednesday post in the post that you are linking up. Feel free to use our Warm Hearted Wednesday button as well. To use our button in your post, save it to your computer. Add it like you would any image in your post. Then the link to this post or to our Warm Hearted Wednesdays page so people can know where to find us.
To link your post to ours click on the “Click here to enter” below and follow the instructions. Don’t forget to add the link to your actual post not just your website.
Here is an example of a Warm Hearted Wednesday post by Anastacia Maness:
This past November I had the wonderful opportunity to meet some of the most outstanding women in person.
I stepped out of my comfort zone November 5, climbed on a bus all by myself, waved good-bye to my husband, and traveled to Nashville, Tennessee to meet with Brenda McGraw and some of the other contributing writers of our Ask God Today Ministries team.
I tell you what, riding a bus for 18 hours can give a writer plenty of potential book characters!
I arrived at the bus station in Nashville Friday afternoon and was greeted with a warm hug from Jayna.
I checked in at the hotel and was surprised by the size of the room I had reserved. I didn’t realize it was going to be a suite! I had never stayed in a hotel room that big before. It even had it’s own living room and dinette.
Friday evening I was blessed to meet Brenda McGraw face to face. It was also my first time to meet Jayna, Ann, Trina, Kaitlyn, and Tammy in person. I had so much fun listening to them and laughing with them. I felt like I knew them for years.
Then we got down to business where we discussed our Ask God Today plans for 2016. That was where the true
benefit of the trip shone through. Face to face without distractions we had Friday evening and all day Saturday to discuss business and work out some plans. We were all excited about the future of Ask God Today by the end of our time together.
I got back on the bus that Saturday evening ready to get home to my family and also excited about the things God has in store for Ask God Today in 2016.
I bet you can’t wait to hear more about it but I’m going to let Brenda share that news soon.
Now we want to hear your Warm Hearted story.
Has God blessed you recently? Is there something you are especially thankful for?
Write a post on your blog and link up with us below. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to share your Warm Hearted Story in the comments. We love to hear from you.
- What Being a Mom Looks Like - June 15, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp- Who Are You? - April 6, 2016
- Who is the Real Fool? - April 1, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday #LinkUp: Take Up Your Cross - March 30, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-up: Share the Gospel - March 23, 2016
- How to Explain the Cross to Children - March 11, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday LinkUp – Prepare the Way of the Lord - March 9, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday – Spiritual Spring Cleaning - March 2, 2016
- Warm Hearted Wednesday Link-Up – Who Do You Love? - February 24, 2016
- A Part of God’s Family - February 19, 2016