STARTS TODAY! Would you consider partnering with Ask God Today — plus you can get a little Christmas shopping done…?
But first, we want to thank you for already being a vital part of our ministry! We would like to expand who/how we reach you and we need a little help.
Ask God Today Ministries is kicking off our first fundraiser to help raise money for…
Wait for it…
A Women’s conference in Summer 2016! We have a desire to minister to ALL women, ALL generations, and ALL cultures. With YOUR support you can help make this a possibility.
The details are still coming together, but part of those details is in the numbers. We have to raise money for the many expenses, or the conference will not be possible.
How YOU can help
It’s easy to support Ask God Today by doing a little Christmas shopping online! And tell your friends-there are tons of great, cute products over at MixedBag.
If you would like to help, follow this link (or share it) www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=507243 , and shop! Make sure you see our number (507243) in the Fundraiser ID# so we get credit!
You can also add the referring participant’s name to give them credit for the sale!
The fundraiser is running for a limited time–from November 18-December 2. We were told all items should ship on or before December 16.
So, get shopping and help Ask God Today reach our goal for conference budget!
You can check out some of the reusable bags in this video:
We appreciate your help and support!
If you have any questions or would just like to donate please ask us in the comments. Thank you.
Brenda and the AGTM Team
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017
- Do I Really Need Daily and Annual Goals? - January 4, 2017
- Teach Your Children the Importance of Giving - December 12, 2016
- Why Do We Have Family Traditions? - December 7, 2016