Season of Harvest
Harvest comes after a season of sowing and growing. Now the time to gather what has been planted, watered, and cared for.
When I think of fall and the Season of Harvest, I am thankful.
I also think of the closeness of my little family and how much I love my husband, Mike and my boys.
These reflections come to mind when I remember God’s Grace-filled Harvest:
Gathering & Embracing
Loving & Lingering
Coffee. Hot Chocolate.
Snuggles & Cuddles
Fire & Candle Light
Remembering with a Thankful Heart
Grace Hope & Love
These are my Roots!
Can you tell us what things remind you of the Season of Harvest? Leave us a comment.
- He Will Never NOT Love You - April 7, 2017
- Who Me? A Grandmother? - March 16, 2017
- Slipping and Falling in Love - February 8, 2017
- Time Keeps on Slipping - January 11, 2017
- Truthfully, We are not Decorating this Year! - December 14, 2016
- Pansies are Happy Flowers - November 9, 2016
- Who Teaches You to Serve Others? - October 13, 2016
- You Say You Believe In God - September 21, 2016
- But Me He Caught - August 11, 2016
- Costa Rican Zip-Line Adventures in Faith - July 18, 2016