Hi everybody. I am ALisa Casas. I live in the Northeastern part of the United States. I actually grew up in the great South West, but I’m happy to be where there are a lot of trees, and a lot of green.
It’s fall now, so things have started changing colors and it is absolutely beautiful.
I have been a part of Ask God Today Ministries for a little over a year now. Funny way that God works; I actually met Brenda McGraw, our founder at a convention in North Carolina about a year and half ago. We were both headed
into a dinner. and when we were headed in to the dinner, I was by myself. And Brenda said, “Heeyyyy, come sit with me, be a part of my group.” And Brenda’s obvious awareness and kindness and love for other people is really what drew me to her, as well as her extreme passion for all things Jesus.
I love being a contributing blogger with Ask God Today Ministries.
Specifically two things I would love to share:
The beauty of God’s grace and His absolute freeing divine forgiveness.
What you are looking at right here is a woman who has been set free through the grace of God and has absolutely experienced His amazing forgiveness.
Those are a couple of topics that I’m very passionate about sharing with people.
I wanted to meet you and say hello and thank you for subscribing to Ask God Today Ministries. It really is our heart’s desire that we all GROW and GO together in the Word of God.
I will look forward to getting to meet more of you as the years progress.
Thanks for subscribing to Ask God Today Ministries.
ALisa has just co-authored and released her first book (Bible Study) called Living Joyfully. I hope you will check it out and help support her.
Would like to hear more about God’s grace and His absolute freeing divine forgiveness? Leave us a comment.
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017