Hello. My name is Brenda McGraw
We are beginning a new series this month called, Ask God Today Writers SPEAK OUT!
We will be introducing our team to you and telling you a little about ourselves.
I started a website because I wanted to write a book.
In July of 2014 I attended the She Speaks Conference and saw 640 women who all had a vision of exalting the name of Jesus, writing and speaking their story and God’s story.
I came back home and God started laying it on my heart that this is His ministry and He wanted me to open it up to others as well. I started reading about collaboration.
In November 2014 I sent my first newsletter to my readers sharing my vision and asking if anyone would like to volunteer for the ministry. I was looking for writers, editors, administrative people and a prayer team. I was amazed at the outpouring of women who were interested.
We are now coming up on 1st anniversary together as a team in November.
I am excited to introduce our writing contributors to you.
and myself, Brenda McGraw
Keep an eye out for each of these special women to hear their stories as they SPEAK OUT for Christ.
We also have a whole lot more in store for you as time goes on.
We value our readers. Thank you so much for joining us.
Have a blessed day!
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017