Hello I am posting from Naples, Florida. I am at the beach for the week on vacation with my sister. What a great day to be able to wake up and know God loves us. We can do this everyday! I love the verse Psalm 90:14, which says, “Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.” If you have received a “Joy Beyond” book signed from me, this is the verse I write to everyone who buys the book. This verse reminds us that God satisfies, and He loves us with an unfailing love, that only He can provide. We are given one life to live and we may sing for joy until the end of it! Or, we can let life suck the joy out of us. The choice is ours.
Do you believe that God can truly satisfy you? Do you let Him?
We live in a world full of pain and evil. A world where people let us down, and we experience failure and disappointment. A world where at times we cause pain and disappointment for others. It’s hard for us to understand the words “unfailing love.” Unfailing means “without error or fault,” to be “reliable or constant.” People will let you down, but God will never let you down!
I have to admit there have been times in my life when I doubted God’s unfailing love for me. I thought He wasn’t answering my prayers the way they should be answered, or should I say, the way I wanted them answered. It wasn’t God who failed me; it was me who failed God.
God is God. He is the Great I AM!
Trusting in His unfailing love brings joy, about which you will be singing until the end of your life if you are a believer and follower of Christ, into eternity! Even when you don’t feel like singing, sing until you like how you feel.
Rejoice with me today! Praise Him with me today!
Ask God Today:
1. To satisfy you with His unfailing love.
2. To help you trust Him TODAY in whatever it is you have ahead of you. Try writing a prayer out to Him.
3. To forgive you for the doubt in your heart. We all have it at times.
Remember, God is already ahead of you and me. He is already into the tomorrows of our life and He’s got today as well! We can sing for joy until the end of our lives.
I hope you have a super satisfying day! Smile!
What is one of your favorite songs you like to sing? I would love for you to share it in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by today!!
****If you don’t want to miss any posts from Ask God Today, please sign up for future posts and receive a FREE gift.****
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017