A woman especially desires and needs to hear the words “I love you!” Sometimes, it is just because we are feeling discouraged or just need to have the confirmation that we are loved.
We just love to hear it! We love…LOVE! We need…LOVE! Oh, the precious words…I LOVE YOU!
God is a relational God and we are relational people; and He made us in His image! He knows that we need love!
I had a time in my life however that I did question His love. Hard times will
make you doubt at times and ask why. You may say, “Why is this happening?” or “Why am I going through this God, do you really love me?”
I can say yes, He does love me. And yes, He does love YOU!
1. Take the time to tell someone you love them today! They need to hear it.
2. Search the scriptures today for a verse you can cling to that will bring you peace and joy? Joy is a hidden treasure. Search for it today! Share it on our FB group.
3. Ask God to show you how deep, wide, and long and high His love is for you.
Help us Lord, to be able to grasp a glimpse of Your love for us today. In Jesus name.
This love, this beautiful unconditional love from the Father helps us to handle the days which lie ahead of us.
Have a joy-filled day!
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017