To GOD be the glory!
Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all doing great!
I was privileged to be included in a series of interviews with Chris Morris, called “A Day in the Life…” Chris talks with people who have a chronic illness or are the caregiver of someone who has an illness. As some of you know I am a breast cancer survivor and a heart attack survivor. I share some of my story with Chris on a Video that you can find by clicking the link below
on Chris’ website. I would love to get to know you better, so please leave me a comment.
Thanks and may you continue to discover joy beyond!!
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017