When we imagine and characterize Rock stars, our minds automatically go to someone in the music industry who has become a star, they have arrived! They are famous!
“You Are A Writer,” “Wrecked,” and “The In-Between.” He is the founder of the online writing course,“TribeWriters” and he blogs and teaches others the techniques of writing and blogging at www.goinswriter.com. I was given the honor to interview Jeff Goins (not only once, but he was gracious enough to allow me to interview him twice when the first one we recorded disappeared). I thought I had blown my chance to share the wisdom and knowledge Jeff had shared with me. I messed up. I blew it. However, Jeff being the person of character he is, agreed to re-do the interview. It was like Deja vu (I have done this before).
Please help me welcome Jeff Goins today to Ask God Today Ministries.
Leave a comment and you will be entered into a drawing for Jeff’s book, “Wrecked.”
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017