The time has finally arrived. For ten years, I have been saying I was going to write a book. For ten years, I have been making excuses. Excuses such as, I DON’T KNOW HOW TO WRITE A BOOK! Well, guess what? It’s
written and is soon to be published. Release date to be announced shortly, but hoping for March 2014.
So, What is a Book Launch?
For a book to be a success it takes more than just writing the book, editing the book and then saying…Hey, everybody, I have a new book. It takes work to successfully launch this project and it takes a team effort. I need a team of friends and family who are willing to go the extra mile for me to help spread the word.
I have chosen you, because you are special to me and you have already shown support for me and my writing.
What’s In It for You?
If you respond and say that you will join me in spreading the word, here is what you will get for your time:
1. An electronic copy (PDF) of the manuscript called “Joy Beyond, 28 Days to Finding Joy Beyond the Clutter of Life.”
2. I will be giving 5 Print copies away and will be choosing 5 of you as the lucky recipient. I will be rewarding quick response and the team members who shine for Jesus and the book!
3. Exclusive access to a private Facebook group, where we’ll share promotion ideas.
4. The opportunity to interact with other authors (team members), and see up front the launch of a new book.
5. I will give you a special mention on my website, linking your website.
6. I will give you an exclusive preview of the final book cover.
All I am Asking…
If you respond and are picked to be a part of this team, all I am asking is that you agree to:
• Read and review the book online (e.g Amazon, etc).
• Spread the word any way you can during the week and month the book launches, (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google+, Word of mouth; by sharing links to Amazon and my Website, www.askgodtoday.com, Facebook page, etc.).
• Be willing to share other ideas. I am open to experimenting on the best way to promote my book.
• Pray for God to use this book in the lives of others.
I will do my very best to make this as easy as possible. I really need your help. Please don’t offer to do this if you don’t have time to help me or are unwilling to do what I have asked. If you choose to join my team please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be back in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know if you are on the team.
Thank you for your consideration.
Please get in touch with me this week if you are willing to be a part of my Launch team.
God Bless you always,
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017