Let’s be sure that we don’t JUST make today about family, friends, food and football. Let’s be sure to thank God for forgiveness and the promise of forever with Him!
Family: I am thankful for all of the sweet people I call family! You all are a part of who I am. You call me your wife, your mom, your sister, and Nonnie. I am called step-mom, daughter in law, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, niece. My parents have gone home to be with the Lord so no longer do they call me daughter, but I will always be their daughter. You love me unconditionally and I love you all!
Friends: I am thankful for my precious friends. I call you my sisters and brothers in and through Christ! You have stuck by me through thick and thin. You pray for me, you encourage me, you never give up on me. I am not perfect, but you love me. It has been a rough year but an amazing year as well. I am blessed with friends. I pray if I ever let you down, you will be quick to forgive. In life we are blessed if we have one or two really good life long friends. May we never take each other for granted. I pray I can be half the friend that you are to me. I love you all!
Food: I am thankful for good food. My weaknesses are chocolate and bread. I love the good food of Thanksgiving Day. Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, mac & cheese, green bean casserole, deviled eggs and awesome desserts! I love you all!
Football: Ummmm. I like football. I am not sure I can honestly say I am thankful for it, but it is a part of life. I like good football when I watch my favorite teams. Go Gamecocks!
Forgiveness: I am thankful for the forgiveness of Christ! He loved me through the cross. God sent His one and only Son to live a perfect life, and die on the cross for me. He was raised three days later through the power of the Lord. Because of God’s forgiveness I have the promise of living forever in heaven. I love you Lord!
Forever in Heaven: I am thankful for the promise of eternity in Heaven. “The Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, the dead will rise first and those of us who are still alive will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. ” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017