Do you struggle with finding time to spend with God?
Do you have a hard time finding a moment to really find peace and quiet to read God’s Word and let Him speak to you through prayer?
Prayer changes things!
Please leave me a comment on how you have been able to have a better Quiet Time with the Lord or how this has helped you in someway.
Thanks for visiting Ask God Today. We would love for you to subscribe to our website so you won’t miss any future podcasts or blogs from all our great writers. We have a great time and want to get to know you better. Subscribe HERE and get a free gift from us. You can also follow our Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group.
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017
- Do I Really Need Daily and Annual Goals? - January 4, 2017
- Teach Your Children the Importance of Giving - December 12, 2016
- Why Do We Have Family Traditions? - December 7, 2016
- God Gave Me Joy Through My Children Even in the Hard Times. He will for You Too! - November 16, 2016
- He Receives Joy from Giving! It’s Not for Earthly or Heavenly Rewards - November 7, 2016