Don’t do it! You know, you don’t need to go there. Why would you want to? You know it is only going to cause you problems. You know what happened the last time you did it, remember? Remember wishing you could just take it all back? Walk away…walk away now…don’t say it! Think about it, it’s not worth going there.
Ask God to help you! You know He is there for you, right? He will give you a way out, just ask Him!! He is faithful and He wants you to call on Him.
You may end up regretting it, and crying and asking God to forgive you, to help you. Just say His name…Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. You know He is listening, right?
Wait and watch, it will get easier next time. You know it will! Next time, trust God first! Every day you walk with Him He will help you get stronger. He is waiting. Have you asked Him yet? Why are you waiting?
****The pitfalls of Satan lead to sin. When you are walking on the edge of sin, it is a pitfall. The pitfall of greed or overspending, of lust or adultery, the pitfalls of drugs or alcohol, of pornography, of jealousy, anger, or gossip? What are your pitfalls?
“If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall. The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure. ” (1 Corinthians 10:12, 13 NLT)
- Why Do I Really Need Freedom? - July 5, 2017
- Do You Know Who Was the Greatest Father of All? - June 9, 2017
- To the Mom Who is Afraid of Not Being Enough… - May 30, 2017
- Do Moms Deserve Our Honor, Respect, and Love? - May 8, 2017
- What Kind of Godly Mom Are You? - May 3, 2017
- I was Finally Forced to Carry the Cross Too - April 14, 2017
- What Do We Do with Jesus? - April 13, 2017
- How to be Godly Parents When we are Busy Raising the Kiddos - March 8, 2017
- Keep Your Heart Happy. 5 Timely Tips to Prevent A Heart Attack. - February 6, 2017
- David’s Secret Life - January 31, 2017